The mission of the Macomb Center for the Performing Arts is to enhance and enrich the cultural development and awareness of the community by offering a diversified selection of quality cultural experiences, and to inspire and encourage artistic expression through education, performance and volunteer opportunities.
In support of this mission, Macomb Center for the Performing Arts is committed:
- To advocate a greater awareness and appreciation of the arts as experiences central to the quality of life for the citizens of the region.
- To the promotion of cultural awareness as a life-long experience and to the continuing appreciation for diverse cultures through the presentation of quality local, national and international artists.
- To serve as the cultural leader in community development and personal enrichment activities by providing access and opportunities for participation in cultural and community activities.
- To enhance and advocate the implementation of arts in education planning, programs and instruction at the College and in the regional educational systems.
- To develop, foster and promote strong partnerships between the arts, education and business communities in the region.
- To maintain a leadership posture in advocating collaborations and support of the arts at the local, state and regional level.
- To create and sustain a strong, unified and effective team that will through our staff and volunteers, satisfy our customers' needs.