Magic Company Show Choir
Magic Company (Participation fee $225)
Saturday | Nov. 18 | 10am
Macomb Community College - Center Campus, L-building
To sign up for an audition time, please contact Education and Outreach via email: email@example.com.
- Prepare 32 bars (or 60 seconds) of an accompanied solo.
- Bring karaoke track or printed piano accompaniment. A Bluetooth speaker and an accompanist are provided.
- Dress to dance. A group dance audition is taught at the audition. Look your best while dressed in clothing that allows you to move. Dance apparel suggested, but not required. Appropriate shoes for dancing are required (no flip-flops or sandals).
- Optional: Bring a performance resume listing your vocal, dance, theater & other experiences.
- Arrive 10 minutes early, smile through your audition and have fun!
If you would like to audition and cannot attend the scheduled date, please contact Director Todd Moses: firstname.lastname@example.org | 586.226.4734
Magic Company is a show choir program for talented high school students and the group performs twice at the Macomb Center for the Performing Arts, including at The Macombers Spring Extravaganza! Opportunities abound for students to not only perform, but to learn the craft from professional choreographers and Director Todd Moses, who also directs The Macombers.
Please note that performances may include flashing (strobe) lighting and haze effects. Students who have sensitivities should alert the education and outreach team prior to the workshop.
Weekly Rehearsals Jan–April 2023
Saturdays from 9am–12pm