Plan an Event
Macomb Center for the Performing Arts Sets the Stage for your VIP Event
The Macomb Center for the Performing Arts – renown for its national and regional entertainment – invites you to explore its state-of-the-art facility for your next performance, party or corporate event. This community-focused venue offers the style, space and grace to impress the most discriminating of audiences.
Located in the northern suburbs of Detroit, the Macomb Center is easily accessed by I-94, I-696 and M-59 (Hall Road) and is less than one hour from Detroit Metro Airport. For overnight accommodations, several nationally known hotels are situated nearby.
If you are looking for a class-act venue, the Macomb Center is sure to prompt the audience reaction you seek.
- Two adjacent rental spaces: Main Stage with two-level auditorium seating for 1,270;
- and Stage II, presenting an intimate setting for 100-250 guests
- Load-in facilities for two 48 semi-truck trailers (load-in at stage level)
- 36’ x 11’ orchestra pit
- Paging/monitoring system via intercom or closed circuit TV
- Box office services available, including ticket printing, credit card services.
- Spacious lobbies, art gallery and gracious stairways enhance the Macomb Center experience
- Complete staging and production capabilities
- Rehearsal and dressing rooms, green room and client services area
- Complete event planning and consultation services
- On-site catering and extensive menu sure to please all palates and budgets
- Easy access to the Lorenzo Cultural Center through internal pathway
- Free, ample, well-lighted parking
Hosting a Party
Hosting your annual holiday party, client appreciation event or other business celebrations at the Macomb Center is a great way to thank those who make your business a success! We have everything you need to make your event at the Macomb Center an evening to remember, including: ticket discounts, catering, and private rooms for pre-show or post-show receptions. We will work with you and our catering staff to organize your event; catering and bar charges to be determined based on your needs. Full catering menu available. Make it an evening to remember, ask about special ticket discounts for your guests. For larger events, additional space options may be available at the Lorenzo Cultural Center located adjacent to the Macomb Center.
For a guided tour, or to learn more about reserving the Macomb Center for the Performing Arts call Mary Petitto, Manager of Lorenzo Cultural Center and Macomb Center for the Performing Arts, 586.445.7610 or email a request to PetittoM@macomb.edu.
If the theater does not suit your needs, there are other options at Macomb Community College.
Macomb Center for the Performing Arts, an auxiliary enterprise of Macomb Community College, is the cultural hub of Macomb County and exists for the primary purpose of serving the students and citizens of Macomb County. Its mission is to enhance and enrich the cultural development and awareness of the community by offering a diversified selection of quality cultural experiences, and to inspire and encourage artistic expression through education, performance and volunteer opportunities.
Usage of Macomb Center must be compatible with the educational and community service goals of Macomb Community College and in accordance with the public image of the college. The college shall charge usage fees to the users in amounts periodically deemed to be adequate and appropriate and in accordance with Public Use of College Facilities Manual adopted by Macomb Community College Board of Trustees.