Our sponsors enable both the Macomb Center for the Performing Arts (MCPA) and the Lorenzo Cultural Center (LCC) to continue to make high-quality performances and educational outreach experiences readily available to our community. By supporting a performance or program you can reach your target audience, putting your business in the "spotlight!"
- Recognition in marketing materials, online, and onstage
- Display table at performances
- Advertisement in digital program book
Each year the MCPA brings a selection of Broadway, comedy, music, dance and family entertainment to Macomb County. In addition to our professional events, we expand our programming with shows performed by our Community Partners—All The World's A Stage, Macomb Ballet Company, The Macomb Symphony Orchestra and the Warren Symphony Orchestra.
Average Annual Audience by the Numbers
- 102,440+ attend the MCPA events. Our shows are diverse as is our audience!
- 16,700+ community members visit the Lorenzo Cultural Center each year—from elementary students to senior citizens who live in Macomb, Oakland, and Wayne counties
- 600+ children participate in our Education & Outreach programs and a few thousand of their supporters attend the performances
- 6,550+ K-12 students attend our Page to Stage programs
- 500+ seniors attend MORE (Macomb Organization for Retiree Enrichment) Macomb classes during the summer, fall & spring sessions of MORE.
Advertising by the Numbers—Our reach is large and growing!
- Connect magazine, a Macomb Community College publication, 400,000 copies are mailed to Macomb County residents along with targeted areas in outlying counties. This publication is mailed three times per year. Upcoming MCPA and LCC events are presented in each of the issues along with our valued sponsors!
- 607,000 Households—Through advertising, we announce the MCPA season to all households in Macomb, Oakland and Wayne Counties
- Due to ongoing concerns surrounding COVID-19, our MCPA Season Program book will now be available via a digital download. With this digital flip-book version, we can link your ad directly to your website. We can also provide click-through rates so that you can measure the effectiveness of your ad.
- 45,000—MCPA Season Brochure booklets are mailed to loyal patrons
- Both the MCPA & LCC have active social media presence (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
To learn more about becomming a sponsor, contact: Kerrie L. Augustine, Sales and Marketing Manager
586.226.4737 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
“As longtime business owners and residents of Macomb County, we are committed to this wonderful community where our customers are our neighbors, too. As proud sponsors of the Macomb Center for the Performing Arts and the Lorenzo Cultural Center, we value the diverse cultural and educational enrichment experience that’s provided to the community. Our ongoing support represents a commitment to see arts and entertainment not only flourish, but inspire and educate throughout the years ahead.”