Sponsorship is critical to supporting the arts and culture in Macomb County. This support allows the Macomb Center for the Performing Arts (MCPA) and the Lorenzo Cultural Center (LCC) to continue to make high-quality performances and educational outreach experiences readily available. Sponsors receive a number of benefits at each sponsorship level.
- Recognition in marketing materials, online, and onstage
- Display table at performances
- Advertisement in program book and insert
- Inclusion in public relations materials
Each year the MCPA brings a selection of Broadway, comedy, music, dance and family entertainment to Macomb County. In addition to our professional events, we expand our prgramming with shows performed by our Community Partners—Michigan Opera Theater, Detroit Symphony Orchestra, Macomb Ballet Company, Detroit Concert Choir, The Macomb Symphony Orchestra and the Motor City Symphony Orchestra.
Annual Audience Numbers
- 102,440+ attend the MCPA events. Our shows are diverse as is our audience!
- 16,700+ community members visit the Lorenzo Cultural Center each year—from elementary students to senior citizens who live in Macomb, Oakland, and Wayne counties
- 600+ children participate in our Education & Outreach programs and a few thousand of their supporters attend the performances
- 6,550+ K-12 students attend our Page to Stage programs
- 500+ seniors attend SOAR (Society of Active Retirees) Macomb classes
- New This Summer! We are now adding a summer session to our SOAR program
Advertising by the Numbers—Our reach is large and growing!
- New This Year! Connect magazine, a Macomb Community College publication, 400,000 copies are mailed to Macomb County residents along with targeted areas in outlying counties. This publication is mailed three times per year. Upcoming MCPA and LCC events will be presented in each of the issues along with our valued sponsors!
- 607,000 Households—Through advertising, we announce the MCPA season to all households in Macomb, Oakland and Wayne Counties
- 35,000—MCPA Season Program books are distributed to our loyal patrons
- 45,000—MCPA Season Brochure booklets are mailed to loyal patrons
- Both the MCPA & LCC have active social media presense (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- Mobile App—Our app allows us to further promote our sponsors and reach new customers!
- Our season program book along with our individual show program inserts are uploaded to our mobile app—expanding your digital footprint.
Contact us for additional information:
Kerrie L. Augustine
Sales and Marketing Manger
Macomb Center for the Performing Arts and Lorenzo Cultural Center